The MAGNA3 and UPE pumps form a wide range of small, medium and large circulation pumps with communication equipment and motor with electronic speed control based on motor technology with permanent magnet (PM) and compact stator.
MAGNA3 is an innovative member of the Grundfos family of quality circulation pumps.
With a MAGNA3, worrying about complicated pump settings is over. The pump just needs to be installed and then run at the factory setting AUTOADAPT (MAGNA3 only).
MAGNA3 will automatically analyze the heating system, find the optimal setting and continuously adjust the operation according to changes in need. The result is optimal comfort and minimal energy consumption. In addition, MAGNA3 pumps are extremely flexible, reliable, quiet and maintenance-free, while the service life is long. They are equipped with IR communication and can offer external control and monitoring via expansion modules.
Grundfos MAGNA3 circulation pumps are designed to circulate liquids in the following plants:
- Heating system
- Air conditioning and cooling systems
- Domestic water system.
The pump program can also be used in the following systems:
- Ground-based heat pump systems
- Solar heating system.
- FLOWADAPT and FLOWLIMIT
- Proportional pressure control
- Constant pressure regulation
- Constant temperature control
- Constant curve operation
- Operation on max. Or min. Curve
- Automatic night setback
- External motor protection not required
- Insulation shells are supplied for single pumps for heating systems Large temperature range, where medium temperature and ambient temperature are independent of each other.
- Low energy consumption. All MAGNA3 pumps comply with EuP 2015 requirements
- The AUTOADAPT function ensures energy savings
- Built-in differential pressure sensor and temperature sensor
- Safe choice
- Easy installation
- No maintenance and long lifetime
- Extended user interface with TFT display
- Control panel with self-explanatory pushbuttons made of quality silicone
- Work log history
- Easy plant optimization
- Heat energy meter
- Multipump function
- External control and monitoring via expansion modules
- The entire program is delivered to a maximum system pressure of 16 bar (PN 16).